Join me and my guest, Deanna Gillingham of The Stay at Home Nurse Podcast, where we provide some tips on how we can spend our time wisely to make more money.
Key points in this episode:
- Time and money are the two resources we value a lot
- You cannot make more time so we have to really be careful with the time we do have.
- Money is an infinite resource; we can always work to get more money.
- We all have the same amount of time but we always hear that we don’t have enough time. But in reality, we do have enough time.
- We always hear “time is money.” Anything you do with your time, you should be making money in the sense of your business.
- Delegating is essential because it allows you to delegate the things that are not important and do the most important that ONLY you can do.
- It’s how we use our time individually that makes us different from somebody else.
Things You Can Delegate In Your Personal Life
- Household chores
Things You Can Delegate In Your Business
- Writing emails
- Social media
- Creating a website
How To Delegate Things To Save Time And Money
- Delegate the things you hate doing
- Think of something you can delegate to people who might do it better than you
- Stuff you don’t know how to do or spending too much time on learning how to do it
- Writers can also delegate research. There are some who hate research but love writing so delegating can help them focus on what they love to do.
Action Things To Do:
Give time to yourself and try to do the following things:
Support the show
- Figure out this week what you’re doing hour to hour to see where your time is doing.
- Look and see at that time what you hate to do.