Sometimes, it’s hard to stay motivated. If you feel like you are losing your focus on achieving your goals, listen in as Janine shares 5 ways to stay motivated while working remotely.
- Start with your why; however that looks like.
- Set a large goal – for businesses, you can always use an income goal. Doing this can help you work backward, and if you can work backward from somewhere, then you can strategically plan how you’re going to get there.
- Set 6-weekly/3-monthly goals – we can’t get somewhere if we can’t visualize it.
- Give everything a date – this will keep you motivated to get the task done.
- Take a break – sometimes, all we need is to step away.
If you’re ready to start exploring if freelance writing is your next PRN job or even full-time, I invite you to my free webinar
4 Misconceptions About Freelance Writing Businesses Nurses Need To Know
Get INSTANT access to my FREE 60-minute training to bust these 4 myths about starting a freelance health writing business
Also, check out the Savvy Nurse Writer Community on Facebook and the Plan Produce Profit Course + Membership to help you get started today!Support the show