Janine is taking us to another exciting episode where she reflects on the 200-week journey of The Savvy Scribe Podcast. She’s going to take us back to when this journey started and bring it to where it is today.
Key points in this episode:
– Janine reflects on the 200-week journey of The Savvy Scribe Podcast
– Some testimonials from her avid listeners
– She thanks the people behind the success of the podcast
– Who are the audiences of the podcast
– Janine’s pieces of advice for those who want to thrive in their business
– How she plans and comes up with new episodes
Say hi to Janine on socials!
Want to listen to more inspiring episodes of The Savvy Scribe Podcast? Check these out!
– Episode 100: What I Learned In 100 Episodes of the Show
– Episode 171: How To Get Started With Freelance Writing – Back To Basics
– Episode 170: How To Use 15 Hours A Week To Build A Side Hustle Or Business With Deanna Gillingham
– Episode 167: Habits To Set You Up For Success With Tammy Johnston
– Episode 166: 5 Ways To Stay Motivated While Working Remotely
Welcome to the Savvy Scribe Podcast, I'm so glad you're here! Before we start the show, if you're interested, we have a free Facebook group called "Savvy Nurse Writer Community"
I appreciate you following me and listening today. I would LOVE for you to subscribe: ITUNESSupport the show
FOLLOW & REVIEW THE SAVVY SCRIBE ON APPLE PODCASTS
I appreciate you following me and listening today. I would LOVE for you to subscribe: ITUNES
And if you love it, can I ask for a review? Select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review.”
If you’re ready to start exploring if freelance writing is your next PRN job or even full-time, I invite you to check out the Savvy Nurse Writer Community on Facebook and the Plan Produce Profit Course + Membership to help you get started today!