Don’t have any portfolio or clients yet? What do you do when you see a great opportunity to be a freelance writer, but you’re brand new with nothing to show? Today, we’re going to cover some tips to introduce yourself or sell your service if you’re COMPLETELY a beginner!
Key points in this episode:
– How to introduce your service offerings if you don’t have any portfolio yet?
– How to let potential clients know if you’re a good fit as a writer?
– Do you need a website to show your track record?
– Should you create a blog?
– Creating samples to show your expertise
Say hi to Janine on socials!
I got more tips to help you sell your service as a beginner. Listen to these episodes now!
– Episode 202: Scaling With Simplicity With Brandi Mowles
– Episode 187: Finding Ideal Clients That Fit You
– Episode 186: The Building Blocks Of A Profitable White Labeling Career With Lizzy Colombo
– Episode 173: WHERE And HOW To Start A Passive Income Business As A Nurse With BriAnne Bell
Welcome to the Savvy Scribe Podcast, I'm so glad you're here! Before we start the show, if you're interested, we have a free Facebook group called "Savvy Nurse Writer Community"
I appreciate you following me and listening today. I would LOVE for you to subscribe: ITUNESSupport the show
FOLLOW & REVIEW THE SAVVY SCRIBE ON APPLE PODCASTS
I appreciate you following me and listening today. I would LOVE for you to subscribe: ITUNES
And if you love it, can I ask for a review? Select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review.”
If you’re ready to start exploring if freelance writing is your next PRN job or even full-time, I invite you to check out the Savvy Nurse Writer Community on Facebook and the Plan Produce Profit Course + Membership to help you get started today!