Let’s talk about client acquisition and onboarding for solopreneurs, focusing on the importance of understanding your unique business identity and the need for client-vendor fit. In this new episode of the Savvy Scribe podcast, I and my guest, Sarah Duran, will delve into the client acquisition process and how to onboard clients effectively.
About the Guest:
Sarah Duran, Founder & CEO of Fruition Initiatives LLC is an operational expert who has spent over a decade helping people and organizations turn their ideas into action. On top of her business strategy expertise, she’s also a coach who helps solopreneurs live up to their highest potential. She takes her expertise as a consistent six-figure freelancer and combines it with her background in curriculum design, facilitation, and coaching to give solopreneurs the support to get what they need out of their work EVERY. DAY.
Key points in this episode:
- Understand your business identity
- The role of building genuine relationships through networking and connections
- The need to recognize that discovery calls are not just about clients assessing you but also about you determining if the client is a good fit.
- Client preferences can vary widely, and it’s essential to be flexible in your approach.
- She mentions the need for clear communication and setting expectations during the onboarding process.
- Onboarding can differ based on the type of services you provide, so customize it to your needs.
Connect with Sarah on socials!
Welcome to the Savvy Scribe Podcast, I'm so glad you're here! Before we start the show, if you're interested, we have a free Facebook group called "Savvy Nurse Writer Community"
I appreciate you following me and listening today. I would LOVE for you to subscribe: ITUNESSupport the show
FOLLOW & REVIEW THE SAVVY SCRIBE ON APPLE PODCASTS
I appreciate you following me and listening today. I would LOVE for you to subscribe: ITUNES
And if you love it, can I ask for a review? Select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review.”
If you’re ready to start exploring if freelance writing is your next PRN job or even full-time, I invite you to check out the Savvy Nurse Writer Community on Facebook and the Plan Produce Profit Course + Membership to help you get started today!