We have Lisa Newton today to talk about the importance of multiple streams of passive income and how to write a book and battle your knowledge into one source.
My guest, Lisa Newton, has a master’s degree in investment management and a first-class honor degree in accounting and marketing. She has written books that include: How To Write A Book In Two Weeks: (Or Less), Constant Cashflow, Make the Most of Your Money, How to Start Your Own Bookkeeping Business, and more.
She is the host of The Authors Podcast which I had the pleasure of being on. Her podcast gives some tips and inspires people into writing a book.
More about Lisa:
- She owns a bookkeeping service and a book publishing company. She helps other people turn their ideas into books.
- Marketing was quite natural and easy for her
- Over the years she realized that a lot of her knowledge she built over can be productized and that’s where she had her first book written. That’s how she came into book publishing.
How to Earn a Passive Income
- Writing books can be another way to make a passive income. One can try to write a career guide book in what career they are into. How to get into it type of guide book. Write a book about what you specialize in.
- Start with what you know and then explore.
- She believes in multiple streams of passive income and owns as much of it as possible.
- She has turned the books she wrote into audiobooks and made courses out of the material as well.
- She shared that writing a book is one thing and for her, it’s just the beginning because the marketing of the book is an ongoing sort of process. Marketing is constant. It’s important to understand who you’re readers and where to find them.
You can find and connect with Lisa Newton in:
Support the show (http://www.thesavvyscribepodcast.com)